- Incredible old world corner loft. Steps from Union
Square at 18th and Broadway in iconic McIntyre
building which was recently cleaned and restored after over one
- Unit 501 is on the South West corner of the 5th floor, the only floor
with extra wide window ledges that can house beautiful window boxes.
- With 12 foot ceilings and eight giant restored oak framed windows,
this loft has an abundance of natural light and custom solar shades
- Refinished oak floors throughout.
- Miele washer/dryer in the master walk-in-closet.
New limestone backsplash and counter tops. Gaggeneau cooktop, subzero fridge, bosch dishwasher, classic 80's poggenpohl cabinetry in the open kitchen.
- All new bathrooms with dornbracht fixtures, kohler soaking tub and sinks.
Moroccan cement tile in the bathroom and custom zebra wood cabinets.
- Floor to ceiling custom built-in bookcases with library ladder master bedroom and second room.
- Central A/C unit throughout the loft with the cooktop and bathrooms
vented to the outside.
- The loft comes with a bonus storage closet in the hallway of the 5th
floor common area. This closet is currently being rented to the co-op
for one share per month. (around $40/month income for the purchaser),
however if you would like to reclaim the space for your own storage
you may. Renting permitted. Building is zoned live work. Residents range from artists to attorneys.